Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Felix Birdsey

CRÉDITS : abisror

MESSAGES POSTÉS : 221

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:
DISPONIBILITÉ RP: ✗✓ / ✗✓ (wes, alvaro)

MessageSujet: [instatwitter private messages] blake lee/ray lynch   Mar 6 Mar 2018 - 20:41

[to: rayinch]
06.03.2018 - 5:03 am.
Hey, are you there? I'm @ the airport and it's like it's haunted. There is like NOBODY in the lobby. Also I dreamt about you last night: we were in that little park I told you about, in Vancouver (where I broke my arm) and there was this huge river (that isn't there in real life) where we could go dive and surf and stuff. But instead we stayed on the swings because you said you couldn't swim. I wonder where these images come from sometimes. Dreams are always weird and if you try to find their meaning on the Internet, you find yourself thinking someone might die soon 'cause you lost your teeth in your dream? I don't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure I read something like that. What do you think my dream meant?
xx
Blake

yeah, sure. whatever.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Rae Lynch

CRÉDITS : hershelves, tumblr.

MESSAGES POSTÉS : 175

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:
DISPONIBILITÉ RP:

MessageSujet: Re: [instatwitter private messages] blake lee/ray lynch   Mar 6 Mar 2018 - 22:01

[to: blakelee]
06.03.2018 - 5:07 am.
Well hello there. What an unusual late night booty call. nice

06.03.2018 - 5:09 am.
I'll have you know, I know very much how to swim, thank you! It is so interesting though. How can you remember your dreams so well? I can barely wake up at all. And I think it means you think way too much about me. Not that I complain! But I also hope you're not having predictions about our death because of swinging in rivers!!

06.03.2018 - 5:11 am.
I'm glad you texted me. How were things in Vancouver?

- they say good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring you heaven.

Felix Birdsey

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: [instatwitter private messages] blake lee/ray lynch   Mer 7 Mar 2018 - 12:22

06.03.2018 - 5:17 am.
Really? What's your usual booty call like?  hum Good to know! So maybe your dream-self was just trying to find an excuse to keep swinging (I have found that dreaming of swings or playground  represents childhood memories (no shit?  rolling eyes  rolling eyes ) and that dreaming of a river could mean (i quote) 'May suggest going with the flow' or 'May suggest the movement of your emotions' or 'May symbolize intense emotions' (that is if there were rapids in the river (there were, indeed, rapids, maybe that's why you pretended you didn't know how to swim  hm )) (I have lost count of my () sorry!)))). And I remember my dream vividly because you were in it  innocent  innocent ) I don't know how to reverse my search and know what signs and symbols could mean death for us, though  scratch  things in Vancouver were mostly boring. Except for the park. What are you doing up? (I kinda hoped you'd answer but I didn't think it'd be that fast! (glad me here  yep )
xx
Blake

yeah, sure. whatever.

Rae Lynch

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:
DISPONIBILITÉ RP:

MessageSujet: Re: [instatwitter private messages] blake lee/ray lynch   Lun 12 Mar 2018 - 20:48

06.03.2018 - 5:18 am.
A gentleman never kisses and tells. hum

06.03.2018 - 5:21 am.
So you dream of me and you also dream of symbols meaning intense emotions (yeah, I'm only picking up on that part). Very interesting, Miss Lee. Please from now on I want to hear about all of your dreams, no exception, if you know what I mean.  hum And maybe I'll tell you about some of mine. hum

06.03.2018 - 5:23 am.
I guess I just can't sleep tonight (today?). Lonely nights, right?

06.03.2018 - 5:25 am.
Hey, can I ask you something?

Felix Birdsey

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: [instatwitter private messages] blake lee/ray lynch   Mar 13 Mar 2018 - 10:28

06.03.2018 - 5:30 am.
Ah! Well I tried  angel Are you hoping for dreams where we are both naked, by any chance?  sweet (I got plenty of those but I would never DARE to share them (a girl has some decency))  pretty woman  innocent Mmmmh, since I just told you about one of my dreams, I'm assuming you should be next so we're even  hihi
Yes, very lonely nights (sigh). I wish we could be lonely together. Maybe, if we slept next to each other, our dreams would connect and we would see what the other is dreaming about  girly (unless you're dreaming about your booty calls, then I don't want to see them  oupsie )
Sure, what? I'm feeling like a philosopher tonight/today so be carefull what you're launching with your question ahah!!
xx
Blake

yeah, sure. whatever.

Rae Lynch

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:
DISPONIBILITÉ RP:

MessageSujet: Re: [instatwitter private messages] blake lee/ray lynch   Sam 31 Mar 2018 - 23:47

06.03.2018 - 5:32 am.
Haha well, if you must know, I'm often naked in my dreams. But unfortunately, I'm naked in my high school math classroom, so... No wet dreams of any nature. But yeah, a machine like that would be so COOL !!  I'm sure it exists already.

06.03.2018 - 5:34 am.
But you know, it would be no use to us if we never meet.

06.03.2018 - 5:36 am.
So... yeah... when can we meet? I really want to see you. I want to feel you. Not just the screen.

06.03.2018 - 5:38 am.
Please don't disappear on me now that I've asked that.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [instatwitter private messages] blake lee/ray lynch   

[instatwitter private messages] blake lee/ray lynch
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1