Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Sebastian Bacigalupo

CRÉDITS : lydie

MESSAGES POSTÉS : 174

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:
DISPONIBILITÉ RP: ✗✗ / ✓✓ (wes, arnav)

MessageSujet: [instatwitter private messages] sebastian bacigalupo/wes byrnes   Lun 5 Fév 2018 - 21:07

[to: wescola]
01.01.2018 - 4:38 am.
Hi Wes, I'm sorry I didn't know how else to contact you since I don't have your phone number. I just wanted to make sure you got home safely and that you're okay. I'm sorry if I said something that offended you or if I did something wrong... I never meant to hurt you in any way. SB.

I can understand how when the edges are rough and they cut you like the tiny slivers of glass and you feel too much and you don't know how long you're gonna last.

Dernière édition par Sebastian Bacigalupo le Lun 5 Fév 2018 - 21:47, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Wes Byrnes

CRÉDITS : © juice; evennies.

MESSAGES POSTÉS : 1478

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:
DISPONIBILITÉ RP: {12/3} : anika, billie, dave, eugene, emily, felix, felix 2, harlow, sebastian, tc3, tc4, wanda.

MessageSujet: Re: [instatwitter private messages] sebastian bacigalupo/wes byrnes   Lun 5 Fév 2018 - 21:19

[to: bashlupo]
01.01.2018 - 5:01 am.
Yep I'm ok. Thanks.

01.01.2018 - 5:02 am.
Actually I'm not. I can't do this anymore, like.. pretending everything is ok you know ? Especially since last time we spoke. So I don't know. I'm not even sure I want to talk about this, since I'm probably the only one who feels dizzy.

- 'caught up in my dreams and forgettin' I've been actin' like armageddon 'cause you held me in your arms just a little too tight, that's what I thought; summer's meant for lovin' and leavin' I was such a fool for believin' that you could change all the ways you've been livin' but you just couldn't stop | @ lana del rey.

Sebastian Bacigalupo

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: [instatwitter private messages] sebastian bacigalupo/wes byrnes   Lun 5 Fév 2018 - 21:32

01.01.2018 - 5:05 am.
It's gonna sound stupid I know but it's true: it's okay to not be okay. So if you feel the need to talk about it I'm here. Always. We can meet somewhere (far awar from the GLOW if that makes you feel better). I don't like to see you sad or upset.

I can understand how when the edges are rough and they cut you like the tiny slivers of glass and you feel too much and you don't know how long you're gonna last.

Wes Byrnes

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:
DISPONIBILITÉ RP: {12/3} : anika, billie, dave, eugene, emily, felix, felix 2, harlow, sebastian, tc3, tc4, wanda.

MessageSujet: Re: [instatwitter private messages] sebastian bacigalupo/wes byrnes   Lun 5 Fév 2018 - 21:44

01.01.2018 - 5:06 am.
could you stop being nice for just one fucking second ?
[unsent texts : drafts]

01.01.2018 - 5:06 am.
don't give me that chit chat, I'm not in the mood for-
[unsent texts : drafts]

01.01.2018 - 5:07 am.
ok then. when and where?

- 'caught up in my dreams and forgettin' I've been actin' like armageddon 'cause you held me in your arms just a little too tight, that's what I thought; summer's meant for lovin' and leavin' I was such a fool for believin' that you could change all the ways you've been livin' but you just couldn't stop | @ lana del rey.

Sebastian Bacigalupo

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: [instatwitter private messages] sebastian bacigalupo/wes byrnes   Lun 5 Fév 2018 - 21:50

01.01.2018 - 5:09 am.
I don't know. Wherever you want. I'm off the next two days so I can meet you whenever you want.

Wes Byrnes

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: [instatwitter private messages] sebastian bacigalupo/wes byrnes   Lun 5 Fév 2018 - 21:54

01.01.2018 - 5:11 am.
what about now ? my place is fine, if it's ok for you.

Sebastian Bacigalupo

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: [instatwitter private messages] sebastian bacigalupo/wes byrnes   Lun 5 Fév 2018 - 22:05

01.01.2018 - 5:15 am.
Now? Okay sure. I'm closing up in a few minutes so I guess I can be at your place around 5:45 or so. I might need your address though.

Wes Byrnes

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: [instatwitter private messages] sebastian bacigalupo/wes byrnes   Lun 5 Fév 2018 - 22:09

01.01.2018 - 5:17 am.
Fine, it works for me. It's 43 autumn avenue. Call me when you're nearby. +1 302 456 986 !

Sebastian Bacigalupo

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: [instatwitter private messages] sebastian bacigalupo/wes byrnes   Lun 5 Fév 2018 - 22:28

01.01.2018 - 5:20 am.
OK cool I will do that. See you. SB.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [instatwitter private messages] sebastian bacigalupo/wes byrnes   

[instatwitter private messages] sebastian bacigalupo/wes byrnes
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1