[sms] harlow walsingham/heathcliff walsingham

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Harlow Walsingham

CRÉDITS : weaslove

MESSAGES POSTÉS : 99

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:
DISPONIBILITÉ RP: ✗✓ / ✗✗ (wes, oscar, remus)

MessageSujet: [sms] harlow walsingham/heathcliff walsingham   Mar 16 Jan 2018 - 21:18

[to: heath]
08.01.2018 - 3:16 pm.
hey... how are you feeling?

Everybody's talking about exponential growth and the stock market crashing and their portfolios while I'll be sitting here with a song that I wrote, saying love could change the world in a moment but what do I know?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Heathcliff Walsingham

CRÉDITS : vinylles idylles, hedgekey.

MESSAGES POSTÉS : 371

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:
DISPONIBILITÉ RP:

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] harlow walsingham/heathcliff walsingham   Mar 16 Jan 2018 - 21:42

[to: harlow #2]
08.01.2018 - 3:20 pm.
good i guess ?? just mad that my favorite bagel shop closed. or disappeared. nvm. what's up with you?  

A DREAM THAT'S DEAD.

Harlow Walsingham

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] harlow walsingham/heathcliff walsingham   Mer 17 Jan 2018 - 9:48

08.01.2018 - 3:21 pm.
u sure? really really sure? what bagel shop?  why not nothing much i'm still looking for a new place or a roommate, you know... life  sick

Everybody's talking about exponential growth and the stock market crashing and their portfolios while I'll be sitting here with a song that I wrote, saying love could change the world in a moment but what do I know?

Heathcliff Walsingham

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:
DISPONIBILITÉ RP:

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] harlow walsingham/heathcliff walsingham   Mer 17 Jan 2018 - 10:39

08.01.2018 - 3:23 pm.
the bagel shop with the rainbow bagels, you know? I took you one time, after you broke up with your boyfriend in high school. whatever. what's wrong with your place ? wink

A DREAM THAT'S DEAD.

Harlow Walsingham

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] harlow walsingham/heathcliff walsingham   Mer 17 Jan 2018 - 11:03

08.01.2018 - 3:25 pm.
mmh no. I think I would remember since I didn't have that many boyfriends at the time... (and still don't) tooth it has been located by a stalker of mine but I am handling it like a grown woman wesh  okay then... I'm glad you're okay. It's been over a decade after all but I don't know, it seemed to mean a lot to you for a long time. Whatever. I am giving myself up, aren't I? so I'll admit it: yes I read the letters and I am so sorry, I feel like such a traitor  uncomfortable  uncomfortable

Heathcliff Walsingham

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:
DISPONIBILITÉ RP:

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] harlow walsingham/heathcliff walsingham   Mer 17 Jan 2018 - 20:45

08.01.2018 - 3:26 pm.
of course you had a boyfriend. a stupidly tall guy. or i guess she had one.

[sent to : drafts]

08.01.2018 - 3:27 pm.
a stalker?? harlow this is serious. go to the police. i don't care how grown you are. i am NOT kidding. how come i've never heard of this before ??

08.01.2018 - 3:29 pm.
wait. what are you talking about? a decade over what? what letters?

A DREAM THAT'S DEAD.

Harlow Walsingham

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] harlow walsingham/heathcliff walsingham   Mer 17 Jan 2018 - 21:05

08.01.2018 - 3:32 pm.
Because he was just some stupid guy at a bar until... wait. I don't want to talk about him he's not worthy.  rolling eyes  rolling eyes  And yes, if I can't get rid of him, I will talk to Arnav if that makes you feel better.  rolling eyes  rolling eyes

08.01.2018 - 3:33 pm.
C'mon! I don't even know why you never talked to me about her. I thought we could tell each other everything and then you keep THAT from ME?  no way  no way  I know I shouldn't have gone through your things but don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. I met her once, you know. She came to our house, asking about you but you weren't there and you seemed so miserable at the time that I thought it was best not to mention her visit.  neutral  You never spoke about Sansa. So I didn't dare asking questions. But I was a little bit hurt that you never even thought about talking to me. I could have listened. I am a very good listener. Yes mister.  no way  no way  So there. I may have betray you by reading the letters but you betrayed me by never even mentionning your girlfriend!  so unfair  shy

Heathcliff Walsingham

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:
DISPONIBILITÉ RP:

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] harlow walsingham/heathcliff walsingham   Ven 19 Jan 2018 - 13:59

08.01.2018 - 3:35 pm.
mmh... who is arnav again? you know i have like zero memory of names. :lol:

08.01.2018 - 3:37 pm.
Sansa. Girlfriend. Right.

08.01.2018 - 3:39 pm.
I guess I had my reasons. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you about it. I guess... I guess I wanted it to be private. You know I would never betray you in any way, Harlow.

08.01.2018 - 3:40 pm.
Why do you mention her at all, all of a sudden ?

A DREAM THAT'S DEAD.

Harlow Walsingham

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] harlow walsingham/heathcliff walsingham   Lun 22 Jan 2018 - 19:56

08.01.2018 - 3:36 pm.
Are you making fun of me or something? Who is Arnav?! You're not even funny.  rolling eyes

It's okay, I guess. I hated seeing you miserable and if you got over it/her it's for the best.

08.01.2018 - 3:47 pm.
I thought you knew or I wouldn't have said anything of course... pfff  But I heard she tried to kill herself. And now she's like in a mental hospital that's what I heard anyway. Forget it, okay? I shouldn't have brought it up in the first place.

Heathcliff Walsingham

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:
DISPONIBILITÉ RP:

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] harlow walsingham/heathcliff walsingham   Mer 24 Jan 2018 - 15:04

jesus christ Harlow why didn't you start by that?? do you where she is?

08.01.2018 - 3:42 pm.
I have to see her. I have to see Sansa.

A DREAM THAT'S DEAD.

Harlow Walsingham

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] harlow walsingham/heathcliff walsingham   Jeu 25 Jan 2018 - 12:42

08.01.2018 - 3:45 pm.
WELL SORRY I thought you knew I didn't wanna be like 'hoi how do u feel about your ex gf trying to jump from a bridge? not too guilty i hope. after all nobody knows if it was about you or something else'

08.01.2018 - 3:46 pm.
i'm such an asshole. sorry sorry sorry. i guess she's at that grand oak facility, not the general hospital but, u know, the mental institute... u sure it's a good idea to see her? do u want me to ask around?

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] harlow walsingham/heathcliff walsingham   

[sms] harlow walsingham/heathcliff walsingham
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1