[sms] alvaro gaviera/rafael areggui.

Partagez | 

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Alvaro Gaviera

CRÉDITS : © nephilim ; fyeahpedropascal.

MESSAGES POSTÉS : 137

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:
DISPONIBILITÉ RP: {2/3} : rafael; tc 3.

MessageSujet: [sms] alvaro gaviera/rafael areggui.    Mar 9 Jan 2018 - 19:56

[to: rafi]
09.01.2018 - 7:38pm.
cariño, are you picking up the children tonight ?  youpi  youpi  youpi  woatyado  woatyado bonus question : do you eat here ?  vdm  vdm  

and our love is a ghost that the others can't see, it's a danger, every shade of us you fade down to keep them in the dark on who we are. we took a walk to the summit at night, you and I to burn a hole in the old grip of the familiar, you and I and the dark was opening wide, do or die, under a mask of vermillion ruling eyes | @ agnes obel.

Dernière édition par Alvaro Gaviera le Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 21:54, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Rafael Areggui

CRÉDITS : hershelves.

MESSAGES POSTÉS : 131

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] alvaro gaviera/rafael areggui.    Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 10:17

[to: pacho]
09.01.2018 - 7:40pm.
1. Stop calling me cariño.
2. Of course I am picking up the children.
3. Only if you cook Argentinian food.

Just for you I might jeopardize, my whole life I might sacrifice, the way you look is like woah, got me locked and I'm hypnotized.

Alvaro Gaviera

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] alvaro gaviera/rafael areggui.    Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 17:49

09.01.2018 - 7:44pm.
I thought you liked it cariño.  crazy evil  crazy evil  crazy evil querido, argentinian food is poison  hihi  hihi  hihi and stop being so bossy. 'will try to make sth decent to eat.  wesh

and our love is a ghost that the others can't see, it's a danger, every shade of us you fade down to keep them in the dark on who we are. we took a walk to the summit at night, you and I to burn a hole in the old grip of the familiar, you and I and the dark was opening wide, do or die, under a mask of vermillion ruling eyes | @ agnes obel.

Rafael Areggui

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] alvaro gaviera/rafael areggui.    Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 20:13

09.01.2018 - 7:42pm.
Right. You liked it when I was bossy
[unsent texts : drafts]

09.01.2018 - 7:45pm.
Since you like emojis so much, here's my favorite :  fuck  fuck  fuck  fuck

Just for you I might jeopardize, my whole life I might sacrifice, the way you look is like woah, got me locked and I'm hypnotized.

Alvaro Gaviera

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] alvaro gaviera/rafael areggui.    Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 20:19

09.01.2018 - 7:54pm.
you're such a grumpy argentinian ass  youpi  youpi  heartie

09.01.2018 - 7:55pm.
i didn't know you could use the emoji keyboard  hihi  hihi  hihi  hihi ¿Quién es el niño?  loser2  loser2  loser2

Rafael Areggui

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] alvaro gaviera/rafael areggui.    Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 20:55

09.01.2018 - 7:57pm.
As if you didn't know how good I was with my fingers, cariño.

Alvaro Gaviera

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] alvaro gaviera/rafael areggui.    Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 21:02

09.01.2018 - 7:58pm.
es una tortura.  girly  girly stop playing with my heart loco.  nop  nop also keep your eyes on the road.

Rafael Areggui

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] alvaro gaviera/rafael areggui.    Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 21:34

09.01.2018 - 8:00pm.
I want to play with one thing and it's not your heart, Pacho. Also my eyes are very much on the road. My mind is elsewhere tho. nice

Alvaro Gaviera

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] alvaro gaviera/rafael areggui.    Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 21:45

09.01.2018 - 8:01pm.
Ay amor, careful. you sure you wanna do this ? Because I fuck-

09.01.2018 - 8:02pm.
Have you drink anything querido ?  vdm Remember we have kids now. whenwhen  whenwhen  Màs tarde ?  

Rafael Areggui

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] alvaro gaviera/rafael areggui.    Jeu 11 Jan 2018 - 9:44

09.01.2018 - 8:03pm.
You sure know how to kill the mood, stupido.

09.01.2018 - 8:05pm.
... Sí. Màs tarde.

Alvaro Gaviera

LOOK IN THE MIRROR
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] alvaro gaviera/rafael areggui.    Jeu 11 Jan 2018 - 10:19

09.01.2018 - 8:06pm.
Así es como me amas cariño.  please

09.01.2018 - 8:07pm.
Oh and nene we will def talk about these fingers later.  :yay:

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [sms] alvaro gaviera/rafael areggui.    

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1